Barry Lanham, noted clogging performer and instructor, is offering beginner, beginner plus, and intermediate clogging classes at the Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame & Museum beginning January 25th, 2022.
With decades of instruction and performance experience, Barry Lanham is recognized as a contemporary leader in clogging within Kentucky. Along with his brother Randy, Lanham is co-producer of the acclaimed Lanham Brothers Jamboree, a variety show performed twice annually at the Hall of Fame and distributed throughout an eight-state region by Kentucky Educational Television.
Lanham’s clogging classes offer dancing instruction structured for different levels of expertise from novice to advanced. Covering many facets of traditional Appalachian dancing, participants learn the basics of clogging. In addition, classes are customized to include full family participation from toddlers to senior citizens, and dancers of all skill levels are welcome during the six-week session. Class sizes are limited. Intermediate classes begin on January 25th, and beginner and beginner plus classes begin on January 27th. Sign up today by filling out the form below. Class information will be emailed, and payment will be due at the first class. The fee for the entire session of classes is $36 per student.
- Intermediate - This level is for experienced dancers who wish to learn more advanced steps and routines.
- Beginner - Learn the basic steps to Appalachian Clogging. Several fun and easy routines will be taught.
- Beginner Plus - This level is for those who had had a previous beginner class.
- Intermediate Class - Tuesdays 6 to 7 pm: January 25, February 1, February 8, February 15, February 22, March 1
- Beginner Class - Thursdays 5:30 to 6:15 pm: January 27, February 3, February 10, February 17, February 24, March 3
- Beginner Plus Class - Thursdays 6:30 to 7:15 pm: January 27, February 3, February 10, February 17, February 24, March 3
For questions or more information, please email Barry Lanham: [email protected]