Barry Lanham, noted clogging performer and instructor, is offering beginner, beginner plus, and intermediate clogging classes at the Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame & Museum beginning Tuesday, March 29th for Intermediate classes and Thursday, March 31st for both the Beginner Plus and Easy Intermediate classes.
*** Please note: students can join anytime with a pro-rated fee.
With decades of instruction and performance experience, Barry Lanham is recognized as a contemporary leader in clogging within Kentucky. Along with his brother Randy, Lanham is co-producer of the acclaimed Lanham Brothers Jamboree, a variety show performed twice annually at the Hall of Fame and distributed throughout an eight-state region by Kentucky Educational Television.
Lanham’s clogging classes offer dancing instruction structured for different levels of expertise from novice to advanced. Covering many facets of traditional Appalachian dancing, participants learn the basics of clogging. In addition, classes are customized to include full family participation from toddlers to senior citizens, and dancers of all skill levels are welcome during the six-week session. Class sizes are limited. Sign up today by filling out the form below. Sign-ups are available here online and onsite the night of the first class. Class information will be emailed, and payment will be due at the first class. The fee for the entire session of classes is $36 per student.
- Intermediate - This level is for experienced dancers who wish to learn more advanced steps and routines.
- Beginner Plus - This level is for those who had had a previous beginner class.
- Easy Intermediate - This level is for those who are ready to advance beyond beginner levels and learn new steps and routines.
- Intermediate Class - Tuesdays 6 to 7 pm: March 29, April 5, April 12, April 19, April 26, May 3
- Beginner Plus Class - Thursdays 5:30 to 6:15 pm: March 31, April 7, April 14, April 21, April 28, May 5
- Easy Intermediate Class - Thursdays 6:30 to 7:15 pm: March 31, April 7, April 14, April 21, April 28, May 5
For questions or more information, please email Barry Lanham: [email protected]