A unique venue for events large and small.
Located in downtown Owensboro with sweeping views of the Ohio River, The Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame & Museum offers a unique venue for events large or small. With multiple event spaces designed with your event in mind and professional staff ready to transform your ideas into reality, The Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame & Museum is the premier venue for a truly memorable event.
- The Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame & Museum is a one-of-a-kind wedding venue. Rehearsal dinners can be held in The Gallery Room on the second floor with seating to accommodate up to 100 guests. The third floor event space, the Independence Bank Event Room, offers a walk out balcony with sweeping views of the Ohio River and downtown riverfront. Guests can enjoy a private cocktail hour in the Lobby or peruse the Exhibit Space. In preparation for the big day, our Green Room is available as a bridal suite, including bar service upon request.
- For a truly unique experience, get married on the stage in Woodward Theatre, then turn the stage into a dance floor for the reception. For outdoor weddings, make it a tented event in the green space in the Outdoor Pavillion.
Corporate/Non Profit Events
- The third floor event space, the Independence Bank Event Room, is our premier space for large dinners and corporate receptions or Holiday gatherings, while Woodward Theatre is the perfect venue for award ceremonies. Or, drop down the big screen for a private movie screening for employee or client appreciation. Other client appreciation event options could include a cocktail hour in the Lobby and Exhibit Space or a picnic or barbecue on the lawn near the outdoor stage.
- Class reunions, wedding rehearsal dinners, birthday parties, and family gatherings are just a few examples of how our patrons have utilized the Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame & Museum for an enjoyable experience. The Gallery Room on the second floor accommodates up to 100 people, while the third floor Independence Bank Event Room accommodates 175-250, depending on the event. Other spaces range from 200-500 square feet, which can be arranged to fit your needs.
- Need to get out of the office? Bring your meeting to The Bluegrass Music Hall of Fame & Museum. Whether it’s a mid-week work meeting or an evening board meeting, we can create a space that is comfortable, convenient, and inspiring. Soak up the creative vibe of The Exhibit Space, let your staff be rejuvenated by the view from The Gallery Room on the second floor, or tuck away in one of our smaller meeting spaces for some uninterrupted focus. For your convenience, let us provide snacks and/or non-alcoholic drink service from the Lobby at the Hall.
For detailed information, including pricing and availability, contact our events manager at 270-926-7891 or email [email protected].
The Independence Bank Event Room features over 4,000 square feet of private event space, unobstructed river views, and a 990 square foot balcony overlooking the Ohio River and Downtown Owensboro. This noteworthy space can accommodate approximately 250 guests for a seated dinner or up to 300 guests for a cocktail style affair. If there are other events taking place at The Hall on your requested date, a separate entrance for your guests may be made available at your request to maintain the integrity of your private function.