What’s more authentic than learning AT the Hall of Fame? The Saturday Lesson program is designed to make bluegrass music more accessible to all who are interested in learning to play an instrument.
Thanks to grants from the Micheal E. Horn Family Foundation and the Lester E. Yeager Charitable Trust as well as the generosity of Champion Ford in Owensboro, Kentucky, lessons are offered at a heavily discounted rate to the students.
Fall 2020 Classes
Join us for the Fall Session of Saturday Lessons! Due to Covid-19, we're only offering the Band Class for the Fall Semester. Classes begin October 3rd and run every other Saturday until December 12th. Students will receive music digitally via email ahead of time including: 10 songs, tabs, chord charts, and recordings. No hard copies will be given out at class.
Please arrive at the Hall of Fame 15 minutes before class time. The cost is $75 for the entire Fall Semester.
Things to consider before registering:
- Students have to be able to tune their own instruments.
- Have basic knowledge of playing your instrument.
- Be able to read and play with tab and chord charts on their own.
- This class is NOT for beginners, but for intermediate and advanced players.
- Each class is limited to 25 students, register today!
- Masks and social distancing are required. Chairs will be set up 6 feet apart unless you are with family members that are taking the class together.
- Only students will be allowed in the lesson room unless the student is a minor, then one parent or guardian may be present.
- Temperature checks will occur upon entering the building. If you are feeling sick or have been around anyone that has, do not come to class.
October 3rd, 17th 31st
November 14th, 28th
- 10 am BAND
- 11:30 am BAND